Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snot, pOOp and giggles...Baby Update

Our babies are a-growin'. I think I might end up being that mom that takes out my wallet and shows people I just met pictures of my kids. Maybe not everyone is interested, but you should be because look at how gosh darn cute my babies are! (Compare these photos to the ones I posted in October. They grow up so fast!)

Hawa Becky, named after my momma, will be 5 months old next week. She is obsessed with chewing on my bracelets. Look at those deep eyes, identical to here sisters and mommy.


Binta is 6 months and also about to crawl. She fearlessly dives foward daily but hasn't made it past the fall to the actual crawl. Her hobby is laughing at her reflection in my sunglasses.



Ami, my name-sake is 7 months old tomorrow. This is a picture of her as her mom took her away from me right after she peed all over me. Ornery stinker. She is sooo close to crawling and head banging to music is an entertaining favorite.



All three girls are teething, Ami actually has two teeth that have come through. Lots of baby laughter and crying in my house. Most of my days in village revolve around them now. I've always got a baby on my back regardless of what I am doing. Snot, poop and giggles. I can't imagine how much I am going to miss these little boogers.

1 comment:

  1. Bring them all home. I want some of that baby happiness and giggling! Kiss them all for me.

    ReplyDelete